Supporting the Dougy Center 12/17
The Dougy Center, located here in our parish, provides support in a safe place where children, teens, young adults and their families grieving a death can share their experiences. Nearly all families who participate in their program have reported financial insecurity after the death of their loved one and over 35% of their families are living at or below the federal poverty level. Our Parish Community focused on healthcare will be collecting donations on Sunday 12/17 to bless Dougy Center families this holiday season. Please bring only new items from this list.
- Non-perishable snacks (granola bars, Goldfish crackers, microwave popcorn, fruit snacks etc.)
- Sports Balls (soccer balls, basket balls, kick balls.
- Kids dress up clothes (no hats/wigs please)
- Gift Cards to Michaels or Target for future supply refills
- Jump ropes or hula hoops.
- Any financial donation in support of The Dougy Center